Any formal occasion that has to be attended requires men to wear suits. This makes a style statement on its own. There are many shops where you can buy men's suits. You can also order online by looking at their compilation on their websites. There are formal suits which are exact for different occasions. You should choose mens suits carefully to fit the exacting event.
There are a few important tips that will help you making the right choice.
* The Mensusa suit should fit the person perfectly. The quantity should be exact. All the important measurements like the neck, the sleeve, the shoulders, the chest, the waist and the inseam should be taken correctly.
* The fabric should be just right. Generally wool is measured the best choice. You get four types of woolen material tweed, flannel, tropical or worsted. Tweed gives a heavier look and should be worn only by people who are not fat. Flannel is next to tweed in heaviness and is not too good for office wear as it will make you feel hot. Tropical is a lightweight fabric and thus wrinkles easily and requires frequent dry cleaning. Worsted wool is best as it can be worn all through the year. It drapes well and is also very tough.
* The trousers should fit perfectly. It should be stitched in such a way that you can have space to insert two fingers in the waist. You can have pants with or without pleats. They also come in various styles like jeans, cargos, formal and casual wear.
* The length of the trousers is also an important aspect to be measured. It should not be too long or short to make it look perfect. Of course, it is better if it is long then short.
* The sleeve length should be such that it is just at the base of the thumb and shows about half an inch or an inch of the shirt cuff.
* It should be well fitted at the waist. You have jackets with two, three and four buttons. Choose the one you think is right for you.